Saturday, November 04, 2006

faking up for interviews

i hate giving interviews. because i hate being fake. there use to be the times when i enjoyed faking myself and showing off. but not anymore. i hate to be anything but me. and interviews wont let me be that. especially the HR part. i hate presenting myself as a goody goody candidate. i dont know answers to the questions like my strenghts, weaknesses, where i will be 5 or 10 yrs down the line. probably this is my weakness. i dont know it all. and i hv to fake it up. i actually want to say that i dont know all this. all i know is i like keeping things simple and though i dont knw abt all this stuff but give me some space and some valuable trust of urs and i will perform...atleast i will give my best.
and i knw it wont work this way. so here i am asking everyone there strengths and weaknesses and cramming it like a parrot to vomit it out in some damned interview. i hope i wont be caught.

i guess all this is because i really dont know what i want. but is it the problem with me only. i dont think so. i guess all others are happy being faking and acting. i believe all of us pass lives assuming or let us say pretending that we are happy. i really dont know what it is. i hope i will get to know of it someday.